Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

GuyUpNorth posted:

I know WoW had 40-man raids up to... Burning Crusade or Lich King? Whichever had Naxxramas. And as far as Everquest goes, it apparently still has dedicated cult of players. Enough to keep going at least.

40 man raids in WoW were strictly Vanilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Is there any reason to do Ziost on a DvL character?

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

phosdex posted:

Ziost is a legendary tier req.

Well, there's no way I'm getting Legendary, but five achievement points are five achievement points.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Cross-Section posted:

Legendary isn't worth it, folks! Just glide to Eternal; get a bunch of sweet swag you can either use or GTN, an XP armor set, and a cool Chiss lady companion.

I'm trying to get Valiant and Eternal before the event ends. I think that should be possible. Time permitting I'd like to finish off the agent and bounty hunter storylines

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Clarence posted:

Started SoR. Now already stuck on Depths of Manaan flashpoint - is it group only?

No there's a solo mode.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Why are Flashpoints so long, and why is there so much trash? I suppose I shouldn't complain because it's helping me grind to 65, but still... :negative:

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Wow you guys weren't kidding about how easy it is to hit rank 5 valor, only took three BGs. I still hate pvp, but at least it's over. There's about Seven tactical fps and six chapters of kotfe left and I'll be done with what I want to do in DvL.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Ugh, all I have left for flashpoints is czerka core meltdown and so far I'm 0/2 in groups that can kill the duneclaw.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Got Czerka Core Meltdown tonight. DvL Champion and Eternal done! :toot:

Now I can take it easy and maybe finish off the class stories I haven't gotten to yet.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

DrunkenGarbageCan posted:

Also "no original comps will be coming back in KOTET." :(

Goddamnit, that's lame.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

So, uh, starting out in Vereran mode is apparently a bad idea? I kept getting completely clowned in chapter one with my most well equipped character.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Medullah posted:

It's meant to be done with at least a rank 20 companion and at the very minimum all 220 rated gear.

Hrm, my companion's rank 30, but my gear's only a mix of 208 and 216, so that's probably it. Poor Lana was getting wrecked in that tower of prophecy segment in chapter 1.

I'll just drop down to story mode, easy peasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I was sad that in the end my Jedi Knight wasn't able to ram her lightsaber through the Eternal Throne and tell the whole Eternal Fleet to get hosed.

• Locked thread