Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Today I learned that to unlock a set in collections you need all the gear at once. You can't just equip one piece and then delete it to save bag space.

The counter goes from 1/8 back to 0/8 if you do. :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Bilirubin posted:

Jedi Academy II or Dark Forces III

I'd love this.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

I'll hop on and give this another whirl once the servers merge.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

Medullah posted:

So...something for the few goons that still play to think about for the next month or so -

That's No Goon has been effectively a dead guild for the last few years. With the server merges coming, I'm wondering if we should -

a) Try and recruit non-goons to our guild and build it up.
b) Find another better established guild to merge with
c) Leave it as is, knowing it's primarily just a place to park your characters.

The primary reason for TNG over the last few years has been to have a place to chat with Goons while you're playing - but lately there hasn't even been that much chat. And with Discord going, we'll always have a place to talk.

Any goons in active guilds on Ebon Hawk or Shadowlands?

I'm on Ebon Hawk, but always played solo.

• Locked thread