Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Degs posted:

I did that a few years ago.

I'm still burned out from it.

:same:

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Colgate posted:

I'm also weighing as to whether I should bother trying to get HK-51.

The initial big quest that you do before you have to go part-hunting all over the galaxy is great. I loved it enough to do it twice.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Medullah posted:

I joined a 16m Xenoanalyst SM group on Saturday. One guy kept dying every time the panels came up. I looked at him, level 53 Marauder. Xenoanalyst doesn't have bolster. Browse through the other people and there's 3 others that were less than level 60.

That still seems weird to me. What else doesn't have bolster? Is it everything operation-sized?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

VideoGames posted:

Good lord. Good grief. Goodness me.
I cannot believe you have kept this gimmick up for so many months.

In fact it is nearly a year and a quarter of that was on probation for this gimmick. Hats off to you.

Also, please stop.

His gimmick is in the thread title. What if we're the actual gimmicks? :tinfoil: :aaaaa:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Medullah posted:

Hahaha no, it catches the merc's pants and flies off in a random direction with them.

And then he slams into a skiff and falls into the Sarlacc. Just like his role model.

• Locked thread