Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

I had just started playing a few months before the event started and I'd done 6 class stories in a couple months, but I'll totally resub in time to get the new companion. I like keeping this game installed because even when I don't sub, I can just hop in for some Star Wars and whet my whistle for MMO.

Gotta do the last few quests of Agent, last half of Trooper, and all of Inquisitor for my Legendary Player tag, Trooper and Inquisitor are my DvL characters. Fun game. It really cannot be said enough that this is a KOTOR game that you can completely go through as a single player experience for a Bioware Star Wars tale.

Know what? Best overall Bioware Star Wars game. Come at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

So, the way the 200% xp boost works is that everyone just has permanent rested basically?

edit: i think this is wrong now. trying to figure out how much xp i am missing out on, total, as a non-sub

cams fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Nov 11, 2016

• Locked thread