Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

KOTFE brought me back when it first launched, I played 9 chapters and then dropped out--seeing all of the hype about the new trailer pulled me back in and I just finished all of the KOTFE chapters.

Is there anything to do (solo) before the next xpac aside from dailies and stuff?

Also might as well ask if since the release of KOTFE have there been any additional items or buffs or anything that weren't out then that would make leveling through the main stories even easier? I've got premium and have been using the Major EXP boosts to be way way way ahead of the curve, but figure if there's any extra advantage I can get that'd be nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

sassassin posted:

What's the point in being way ahead of the curve?

Being able to plow through trash even faster since a lot of accessing the story is just going through the MMO motions

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

neurotic posted:

to be fair, it is a loving MMO.

i mean yeah, technically speaking yeah, but KOTFE especially is barely an MMO. Yeah you *can* do Flashpoints and Operations and PVP, but it's ostensibly a single-player game

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Has anyone summoned the fortitude to finish KOTFE on multiple characters? It seems incredibly daunting since it's essentially the same story

• Locked thread