Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

madstrike posted:

Hey, made an account for this and start a jedi knight character on Jedi Covenant. Never played this before ... but all these talk about being able to solo a lot of the game is appealing since i'm a bit tired of grouping with random morons in WOW for the last 2-3 years.

Anyway, do i need to reach some specific level to be able to join a (goon) guild? When i go to the guild screen, i only see 3 panels with the "benefits" of joining a guild and nothing else :s

(I bought the Amazon bundle so i'm not on a F2P account, i think)

'Sup fellow former Marvel Heroes player. I re-subbed to this about a week ago too and I really should get in the goon guild. It was the game I played before MH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread