Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
It's gonna be really awkward for him to chair meetings of the "Political Wives' Club" I tell you that much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

The prez and first lady always christen the White House the day after inauguration. The first time he gets pegged in the Lincoln bedroom is going to be magical.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
probably continue to do more scummy illegal poo poo with the foundation. And gently caress hookers.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Probably get sick and die by the looks of him

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Get right back on cracking the mysteries of Area 51, with his snarky assistant Socks.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lots of barebacking

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Get right back on cracking the mysteries of Area 51, with his snarky assistant Socks.

Socks is dead

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol when you realize Clinton was the best president in the past 20 years.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

if gore had won there wouldn't have been an Iraq invasion, hillary wouldn't have voted for it, and she would be at the end of her presidency right now and obama would be the nominee against jeb bush.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

lol when you realize Clinton was the best president in the past 20 years.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he looks likeshit

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ArmZ posted:

if gore had won there wouldn't have been an Iraq invasion, hillary wouldn't have voted for it, and she would be at the end of her presidency right now and obama would be the nominee against jeb bush.

Gore did win :smug: that was where our timeline got derailed.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Gore did win :smug: that was where our timeline got derailed.

quantum leap is a good show

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ArmZ posted:

quantum leap is a good show

I never saw it.

But seriously Gore won the vote. If he'd only held out for one more recount we wouldn't be in this mess.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Topographic Nap posted:

The prez and first lady always christen the White House the day after inauguration. The first time he gets pegged in the Lincoln bedroom is going to be magical.

Pretty sure you're about 24 years too late for the "first time."

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
The interns. Has anyone said he'd do the interns as first gentleman yet?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Pvt.Scott posted:

The interns. Has anyone said he'd do the interns as first gentleman yet?

thats what everyones going to be saying and then he'll do it again. we'll just collectively sigh as usual

naem
May 29, 2011

Applewhite posted:

I never saw it.

But seriously Gore won the vote. If he'd only held out for one more recount we wouldn't be in this mess.

We'd just be in some other mess

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Kiryen posted:

Barack and Michelle are going to go chill in Hawaii or something,

Barry has said that they're planning to stay in DC until the kids are done with high school. So we can pretty much guarantee that Michelle has some plan to stay active in the 'scene'

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Speleothing posted:

Barry has said that they're planning to stay in DC until the kids are done with high school. So we can pretty much guarantee that Michelle has some plan to stay active in the 'scene'

This sounds like way too practical of a reason. Sounds like martial law is around the corner and obama will seize a 3rd term by force.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Two chicks at the same time.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

kazr posted:

same thing he does every night Pinky, a whole lotta rape

jesus christ lmao

whoever said gbs wasn't great again???

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
If I was Bill Clinton, I would steal the Whitehouse silverware

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Speleothing posted:

Barry has to stay in town long enough to cash his Goldman checks. Then they can peace out as soon as Michele feels she's "done something"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Libelous Slander posted:

This sounds like way too practical of a reason. Sounds like martial law is around the corner and obama will seize a 3rd term by force.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If I was him I'd probably just spend all my time trying to figure out how to seduce the wives of every country that pissed me off when I was president

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
id imagine he'd continue to dick some bimbos and we can all argue about whether it's rape or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

id pay up to 100 dollars for twitter to have been around when bill got a hummer under the oval office desk

• Locked thread