Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

P-Mack posted:

co-oping the entirety of Secret of Mana with the kid who lived next door

This but with my brother

We played so much mario kart when it came out too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

504 posted:

When I realized none gave a gently caress about anything anyone else does in a video game and stopped talking about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1cb1Gk1ueE

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

GorfZaplen posted:

In Sen's Fortress a guy invaded me, dropped 80 twin humanities around the level to bait me and then accidentally fell off of a ledge

lmao

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Borrowing my cousin's gameboy and pokemon blue and spending hours and hours every night on the toilet so I could pretend I was pooping in case my parents caught me up so late. Then he manufactured a story of me sticking his Yellow cartridge up my rear end,to blame me for causing the brown corrosion on the connectors, and that was the end of that.

did you kick his rear end

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Staying over at a friend's house and watching him play all of MGS1 on a big screen TV

Playing through Arsenal Gear in MGS2 with that same friend a few years later

And pausing the screen at the pixel-perfect moment during Raiden's cartwheel to see his taint and dilz

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Olive Branch posted:

Being able to create my own hero in City of Heroes almost down to perfect detail in the character customizer, unlocking the flight power and calling it "jet pack boots," and then gunning down Skulls in Kings Row. I marveled at being able to actually fly in the first MMO I ever played.

City of Heroes was awesome. :rip:

• Locked thread