Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I may have been the first person in the world to get an S-rank on Spiral in Pac-Man CE2. I still play the game but people got rally really good at it and I can't really do better than top 20 or top 50 depending on the level, but that release day period I felt unstoppable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Edit: on expert I meant. S-rank normals came fairly quickly.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

Having my dad bring home Mario 64 on its release date, watching it, and realizing that my eyes were burning since I had forgotten to blink for several minutes.

This was me seeing Ready 2 Rumble on the dreamcast as it was the first 3D game id seen in person

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I remember going over to a friends house to play the Rez demo on PS2 over and over again. Until today I've never owned it or seen past the first level

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a new gaming memory is playing Area X for the first time. I want to play it in VR more than anything now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Playing Rez in VR is a new incredible gaming moment for me

Have you done area X yet? It's unreal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was incredible just with headphones, I can't imagine doing stuff like th stage 4 boss, all f stage 5 and Area X in a headset

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want this tshirt http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/rez-infinite/products/level01playerformshirtrezinfinite

• Locked thread