Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Watching my uncle play Myst as a small child and being both intrigued/terrified at the same time
  • Seeing Star Fox 64 in motion for the first time
  • Beating the first half of Pokemon Silver and realizing you can go through the entire Kanto region afterwards
  • Dark Cloud 2: nearly everything about the game was memorable at the time. There's so much stuff to do but I really loved the early game circus and town feels.
  • Persona 4: First SMT game going in blind, but specifically when Nanako got kidnapped and poo poo got real. I also remember being blown away by there being multiple endings.
  • Digital Devil Saga: Killing Demifiend
  • Red Dead Redemption: playing coop with my friend and flying horse carriages off cliffs, robbing ppl, etc. One of the few times I've ever had fun in an open world game.
  • Riding down the entire mountain in SSX3 with the radio/HUD off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread