Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting a world record time on Stage 25 of Bonus Remix in NES Remix. lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhh also when I first played WoW in 2006 and traveled from Teldrassil to Dun Morogh to level with my friend.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My first time on arathi basin /yelling FOR MAGNI BRONZEBEARD and role playing as a dwarf general.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When I first played WoW it was after years of Diablo 2 and I had tried to do some kind of avant-garde warrior-style rogue and I have such a vivid image in my head of 12-13 year old me's Night Elf standing on a hill in Redridge Mountains and me looking at the skill tree and being suddenly devastated by how much time I had wasted building my character completely wrong lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

Having my dad bring home Mario 64 on its release date, watching it, and realizing that my eyes were burning since I had forgotten to blink for several minutes.

Oh true when my dad did this but with a rented N64 from Sounds Easy Video in Oxford, Maine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borrowing my cousin's gameboy and pokemon blue and spending hours and hours every night on the toilet so I could pretend I was pooping in case my parents caught me up so late. Then he manufactured a story of me sticking his Yellow cartridge up my rear end,to blame me for causing the brown corrosion on the connectors, and that was the end of that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremely steampunk posted:

did you kick his rear end

He was 5 years old than me and 2 feet taller.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Army of Two (Black Gamers)

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Staying over at a friend's house and watching him play all of MGS1 on a big screen TV

Playing through Arsenal Gear in MGS2 with that same friend a few years later

And pausing the screen at the pixel-perfect moment during Raiden's cartwheel to see his taint and dilz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Unrelated to your post I know, but nice username - the Gravitron was always a good ride, back in the day! (is it still in use anywhere? Haven't seen one in like, ~10 years now that I think about it..)

It's now Zarya, the Russian Female Bodybuilder's ultimate ability in Overwatch.

• Locked thread