Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

my famous story of being cut off while casting a pro quake game because i got drunk on stream and was swearing and abusing the chat

i wanna hear that story lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

504 posted:

When I realized none gave a gently caress about anything anyone else does in a video game and stopped talking about it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i nearly poo poo myself everytime i see this gif lol.

ontopic idk op, probably when my friend showed me metroid prime for the first time, he was on the bit where you first fight jet troopers at the roof of the pirate base in the snow, this was also my first exposure to a game better looking than ocarina of time and i was convinced it was the coolest thing on the drat planet. still basically holds up too

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Borrowing my cousin's gameboy and pokemon blue and spending hours and hours every night on the toilet so I could pretend I was pooping in case my parents caught me up so late. Then he manufactured a story of me sticking his Yellow cartridge up my rear end,to blame me for causing the brown corrosion on the connectors, and that was the end of that.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Army of Two (Black Gamers)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I used to play mass effect 3 with this black guy and his friends would come over and smoke weed with him whilst he played. I felt a little bit like a real black guy hanging out with my homies during those times even though I wasn't high and I was all alone in my sister's freezing cold garage that I was living in at the time.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Staying over at a friend's house and watching him play all of MGS1 on a big screen TV

Playing through Arsenal Gear in MGS2 with that same friend a few years later

And pausing the screen at the pixel-perfect moment during Raiden's cartwheel to see his taint and dilz

lmao

• Locked thread