Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Summer of 2005 getting my wisdom teeth out and staying home for a week to conquer SMT3. Greatest week of all time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

NickRoweFillea posted:

I haven't seen Legend of the Crystals in forever. I wonder if it's out there in a non-VHS format.

e. it's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU_LfS4ODFs

I rented this from blockbuster like 3 times as a kid

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
When I rented a Japanese dreamcast from Hollywood video to play sonic adventure early

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Playing Rez in VR is a new incredible gaming moment for me

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yes. My headset was blaring, and you can use positional tracking which really makes it insane. It's like the most surreal experience I've ever had gaming

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The audio... Goddamn

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

its probably the only thing vr gaming is good for. i once got to play child of eden of a movie cinema screen which was pretty awesome

Well between it and thumper I'm blown away with VR. Even playing the mafia shooting range game and picking up my gun, tossing it like ocelot and loading a magazine in really kinda blew my mind. I went from being a skeptic to a believer in one loving day.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

You can buy a physical version there too that looks cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

Army of Two (Black Gamers)

lol