Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

A lot of old WoW memories... When I got to level 40 I needed 80 gold to get a mount, so instead of running dungeons or questing further or doing something that probably would have got me that money a lot faster, I decided to spend about a week grinding the repeatable 50 silver shrimp collection quest in the Desolace troll village while watching old Adult Swim cartoon DVDs on a nearby laptop.

I spent hours skinning monsters for my mount. I still remember how pumped I was when I sold my first stack of light leather on the auction house and finally had 1 gold :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Antoine Silvere posted:

Playing MW2 with my brother and cousin and playing with some kid with an annoying voice called "minutemaid" or something. Everyone gave him poo poo until he got like 5 kills in a row and some random guy goes " daaamn minutemaid used his retard strength!" and we all bust out laughing. That is my favorite cod memory to date

I was playing cod4 with a friend of mine years ago and there was these two black dudes on our team who were friends and one of them was absolutely pwning, so the other one was cheering like 'oh my gaaawd somebody stop him. somebody stop this nigga God drat' for almost the entire match and I cried laughing. you really had to be there though, the tone he was using is what made it funny

• Locked thread