Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Ultima Online was the first MMO I ever played and I made friends with a couple dudes on the full PVP server and we had a house together and roleplayed as hillbillies named Pappy Joe and stuff like that ..... we got some neighbor mad at us somehow and he chased us back to our house and we stood on the balcony throwing molotov cocktails at him until he left us alone ... doesn't sound that flashy but it was such a cool online multiplayer experience and drat I miss UO a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Pre emptively calling three and a half hours from now when the NX is revealed and the world is changed forever

• Locked thread