Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

haha, I don't mean to sound rude and ungrateful, but if this thread is your best moment in gaming, you've led a very sad and depressing life, thus far! :D

Lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I conquered the entire British isles in ck2 with the middle aged Irish count I started with before he died. In Ironman mode.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

Nice! I play too slowly in CK2 to make that much progress that fast, myself. (Does prevent me from burning out a hundred years or so from the end date, though) How old was he in the end? And did he die the day after forming the empire? That normally happens for me whenever I make an empire - followed promptly by a succession crisis :v:

I can't totally remember what happened, but I do remember he had an epic daughter that I jimmied into succession which started a big revolt.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I remember doing that because I was following a tutorial LP and doing the Merchant family part and the LP guy doing feudal poo poo was loving awful, so I started as Ireland to see what I could do with experience and that happened.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

504 posted:

When I realized none gave a gently caress about anything anyone else does in a video game and stopped talking about it.

Watch out, we've a badass here.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Coolguye posted:

How did you get the CBs you needed

Marrying claims into my family...you know, the normal way of expanding as a feudal Christian.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Coolguye posted:

you must have seriously had some dumb as rocks AIs for you to get so many claims in ~30 years

I don't remember it being that hard...I almost certainly used a papal invasion too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I used to play mass effect 3 with this black guy and his friends would come over and smoke weed with him whilst he played. I felt a little bit like a real black guy hanging out with my homies during those times even though I wasn't high and I was all alone in my sister's freezing cold garage that I was living in at the time.

• Locked thread