Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

in elementary school i went over a friend's house to play Maniac Mansion, because he had a cool computer that could play it.

we were trying to solve the house's mysteries and rescue sandy and makin' some good progress when the guy's little brother asked if he could use the nintendo and he said "no, it's mine!" and the brother was like "but some of the GAMES are mine!" and they got into a huge screaming fight that ended with the little brother throwing the NES as hard as he could against this brick fireplace they had. somehow it didn't even break. then their mom came down and screamed at them both and made them sit in their rooms until it was time for me to go home.

i was p. sad to miss out on figuring out what happened at the end of maniac mansion and at having to sit awkwardly and talk to their mom for like an hour, but i was like "drat! nintendoes what sega don't! thing is still tickin'!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread