Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stayingalivetv
Oct 17, 2016
What age do they need to be before you can treat them for fleas with more intense stuff? I hope the bath helped take care of most of the problem! When I was a kid we had a mom cat just randomly show up and start walking around near our windows meowing really loud all the time. She knew exactly how to get our attention. We didn't know she was pregnant yet but then a little while later she started popping babies out. :D She was desperate for a safe place to nest and have her babies I guess.

You going to keep any of the kitties? Best of luck keeping those little hooligans out of trouble! :D

Check out some survival shenanigans:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stayingalivetv
Oct 17, 2016

taiyoko posted:

Momma Cat is trusting of us enough now to actually bring the kittens out to the living room herself to let us play with them and let them explore...so long as my niece and nephew are asleep/not around. Not surprising about the kids, though, they're young and boisterous, and we have to be extra careful with them around the kittens just so they don't hurt them by accident. (Human kids are 6 and 2.)

Yeah, and make sure momma cat doesn't bust a cap for them being too rough with her kittens. Our dog is grown up and he still is still kind of scared of toddlers, poor thing. He loves people though, just not little kids. Our old dog was that way too. I don't know what it is about that age that inspires such distrust and anxiety in so many animals.

It sounds like your dad may need to keep at least one. ;D

• Locked thread