Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Game is fun but I don't know that I like having to grind out stuff per character.

SweetBro posted:

I notice in For Honor, people who were clearly in previous tests will fight you as long as they keep on winning, but the moment you figure out how to counterplay them and drop them 3-0 all of a sudden they don't wanna play no more.

People are dumb babies for sure, but I'm not sure how much of people dropping at times that seem like ragequits are down to the game breaking, I've a ton of broken lobbies, disconnects, and had the anticheat cause a bluescreen.

Octavion posted:

I've got a code for PS4 but everyone I know is playing on PC. Anyone want to do a code swap?

I still have PC invites, uplay is the same as my forum name.

SweetBro posted:

Huh, people who play domination are really bad compared to those who do duels.

Domination is a bit of a clusterfuck which makes it harder to focus on things the same way you would in duels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

TV dog Wishbone of PBS posted:

bugged you with an uplay invite

Sent, one left, gonna hold it for the ps4 guy.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
It plays like a weird hybrid of all of those.

Killing the fodder soldiers is how you maintain control of the central objective point, by pushing the front line so that your dudes maintain a wall of soldiers at the far edge of the central objective. The combat itself is like a weird hybrid of Chivalry and Dark Souls, I don't think I can really explain which ones it's more like in certain regards, but so far it's fun and generally doesn't feel like it's a case of people mashing buttons to win or anything.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

Zzulu posted:

Now I want a viking who just beats on people with his fists

Game needs a guy who runs around hitting people with just the head of an axe.

And a guy who runs around with fists on sticks.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008

omg chael crash posted:

I can't find any information online about what the Delux Editions actually contains -- do you guys know? Can you point me in the right direction?