Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I was watching some twitch streams of this and it looked extremely entertaining, especially if you fight dirty.

Lawbringer also looks extremely my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

rap music posted:

You can mix factions just like in Siege, which was also made by these guys IIRC. It doesn't make a lick of goddamn sense but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gonna be a Lawbringer playing exclusively with Chosen factions so I can be a gaijin goon living the dream.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

That would be entirely too cool.

Also how the gently caress do you wear a 50 pound helmet and not be so handicapped you get murdered immediately? Like you could bend over wrong and decapitate yourself.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Oh cool! I got a beta key last night (for the One). I have nothing to do this afternoon, so I guess I'll do that!

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

AwwJeah posted:

Is everyone receiving their beta codes through email? Me and some friends have yet to receive codes (Xbone version).

I did, yeah.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Yeah the funbux are for unlocks.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Hey, I'm trying to send a friend a beta invite. When I clicked the beta invite link before, it took me to a page that I could have invited my friends through. Now when I click the link from my email it says "YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THIS PAGE!" What gives?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Finally have the time to try playing and haven't had much luck. First few matches have either had such poo poo connections I could walk maybe two steps before it would hang or as soon as the map started the whole thing locked up.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

The fast little dual wield knight character is fun and fits my playstyle pretty well, it seems. Very tricky when a Warlord bears down on me, though.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

The mooks are there to be "immersive." and the ranged attacks you mentioned are basically someone's killstreak ability.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

So this game is on sale on Uplay and a friend of mine just bought it. Should I buy it or is the free edition that's also available good enough. How long would it take me to unlock the Lawbringer?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Is it normal for this game to drop you so much? I only managed to finish half the matches I started today because I'd get an internet disconnect out of nowhere. Sometimes it would admit it was the Ubisoft server, sometimes it would claim my ethernet connection broke (which didn't happen.)

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

One match was ai. Another was versus humans. One said it was the servers being down and two said it was Ethernet disconnects, but I am not sure which paired with which.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've had no trouble getting into domination games--it's things like Tribute that take forever to make.