Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
This game is cool as hell, one of the only fighting games I've actually liked. I don't know if 60 bucks (or 100 for the season pass) is worth it though. Guess I have a few days to decide.

I got all three of my keys for PC of anyone wants in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I sent a couple invites out but forgot to ask an important question first

quote:

Your invited Uplay Friends will also need to abide by all terms of use and fair play rules of the Closed Beta. All friends invites are final and cannot be cancelled.

Please make sure your invited friends are located in any other country than Japan, Mainland China or North Korea.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
The party system is pretty busted if you are messing with custom matches. Every time I want to mess with the games settings I have to kick everyone out and reinvite them which is literally every game since I want to change bots up constantly.

The bots are pretty savage though which is good, can't remember the last game I played with good bots.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I've found nobushi are susceptible to being parried, don't teach your friends how to parry and keep crushing them.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
RIP the beta. I am going to pick this up and have fun smashing people but I don't blame anyone who doesn't.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I played the conquerer a lot so my main move was to shield charge the other guy on to the floor.

Worked every time.

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Is this game dead on PC? I tried to get into a dominion last weekend but I sat in the queue for like 5 minutes twice even though it said high activity.

Am I missing something?

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I will have to check that, I want to get shoved into spikes and get mad again

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Dodging is my go to escape as an orochi, that's going to be almost as frustrating as dodging into a corner and getting killed for being bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
Is the arena mode worth it? I want to try it but $30 is a lot.