Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

TF2 was not F2P for the majority of its lifecycle dude. It was part of the orange box and not full price, yeah, but this also has a single player mode so :shrug:

That's lame news, but no biggie. Still tons of customization.

I think it's just the three free classes that you can choose the gender for, but since every other class does have the menu option for I have a feeling those might come post-launch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Perestroika posted:

Not quite. The ones that are gender-locked are Valkyrie, Nobuchi, Shugoki, Warlord, and I think Lawbringer. The other two thirds of the cast can switch as they like.

Ah, okay. I just happened to only unlock the locked ones then. Valkyrie makes sense, at the very least.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Finding your particular guy is a big key to having fun, yeah. I really like the nobushi's fashion choices and range, but I can't win fights as her. I own bones as the raider and warlord, though, so learning the fun things about them helped me get a lot more engaged.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

panda clue posted:

Can you really not drop a contract once you've accepted it? I got some really lovely elimination ones before I tried elimination mode, assuming they would drop out after the timer ran out... they're still there.

Click on them, It'll bring up the list again. Click on the one you want to remove to deactivate it. The ones you don't finish but have selected stick around, they just vanish if you swap them.