Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Anybody knows if this game will be Ubisoft retardo region/language locked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Loopoo posted:

Thanks lads, I can't wait to start trash talking people who use blatantly exploitative tactics. Game's no fun when you spend 90% of the time running away from me and only coming in for sneaky attacks to whittle my health down. I either have to stop giving chase and try my luck at blocking all your insanely fast attacks, or I try and get a lucky guard break on you and throw you off a fookin cliff. Had a Berserker that just kept running away from me and my teammate every time, but the minute we engaged with his partner, he'd come in with some sick light attacks and it'd just gently caress our poo poo up. Second he sees us target him and attempt to get within attack range, he zips off again.

I don't even have Berserker unlocked but what's wrong with that? If your class has speed its pretty much your job to use it. Although 2vs2 fights seem kind of bullshit to me in general. Everyone tries to execute a quick 2vs1 gank and then the remaining player is screwed or all for players catch up and than its a mess where everybody is swinging wildly and its impossible to tell what's going on.