Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megasabin
Sep 9, 2003

I get half!!

Trillhouse posted:

This game is fun, but not fun enough to buy at release for me. I'll probably buy it on sale, play through the campaign, and then try online only to die repeatedly to all the pros that have been playing since alpha.

I had a lot of success last night with Warden's special unblockable parry. Instead of using heavy attack to parry, use light attack. The caveat is that it only works on overhead attacks. It's fast, unblockable, and does a shitload of damage.

This is how I feel. Fun game, but not quite as fun as Chivalry. If it was coming out in isolation, I'd def grab it, but in a period of time that Nioh, Nier, Horizon, and Breath of the Wild, this kind of gets shoved to the bottom of that pile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU