Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

I'm also in the hunt for a key for PC or PS4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Gimbal lock posted:

I have a pc key left if someone wants it. You'll have to either pm me your uplay name or say tell me in the thread and I'll add you.

PM sent

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Gimbal lock posted:

k accept the uplay invite request and a mail will be sent to the email you're registered with for uplay.

Done, nothing yet. I seem to go through 3 different loving portals for this one thing...

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Gimbal lock posted:

That's weird. I'm not seeing you as has accepted my request yet.
e: nevermind there we go! Sending.

Got it, thanks!

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

I'm having fun but I feel like I'm getting outclassed by higher level better equipped players when dueling. Is there going to be any control over matching players of equal skill, level or equipment? It's not as fun picking a lvl 1 character just to go up against a lvl 11 peacebringer.

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Thanks for the responses guys I think I needed the ego check and just gotta git gud. As I mentioned I'm having a lot of fun the only thing so far that I can turning me off is the monetization model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levin
Jun 28, 2005

Plus the only game that sortof overlaps is Injustice 2 but not really. Still having fun though I'm finding an inordinate number of Nobushi and Peacekeepers which can be annoying. This game could definitely use some of the features people have been mentioning so far.