Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
In for a buck because I'm cheap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

In for another 10 bucks in the hopes of getting the gang tag back. The first pic was shrunk a bit too much. I also marked a newspaper article I'd had open since before the election, one I haven't closed for over a week.

I also used what little I gained from predictit to rebuy my account and make another donation. It cost 90 dollars to make 20 dollars but I'm sure President Trump will make the loss worth it. :smithicide:

Edit: Struck portion was redundant. I just donated and rebought, not donated rebought and donated.

RandomPauI has issued a correction as of 22:04 on Nov 11, 2016

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Are we past 26k yet?

• Locked thread