Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

25bux

reppin byob in the rainn donation thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

well met, byob!

cross-post this over there, let's get a diplomatic coalition going

done :byob1:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

btw it's probably not a bad idea to make your donation in honor of first name Trump, last name Victims, or something like that, rather than donald trump, lest someone actually get the idea that trump supporters are donating to RAINN en masse. But whatever s long as they get the money

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

rape..... is bad

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

:hellyeah:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I didn't vote, I'm saving mine for nov 8th :smugmrgw:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm so proud of this thread

gently caress trump (but not in a sexual way)

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Blizz Pizz Love Us posted:

you're doing God's work here.

you're doing. We're all doing!

Also a good way to help out: refrain from raping people, take consent seriously, talk to your friends about what consent means

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

hailthefish posted:

I'm a dirty poor, but I'm still doing my part.

:slick:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Yessss

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lemming your a hero. Almost 3k got drat

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Everyone in this thread is good, imo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

My friend in san jose mentioned Unidos PR but i don't know many deets, i would also be interested in other suggestions or more info

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I don8d 30bux to unidos and there's nothing u can do to stop me!! PR owns btw

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

It wasn't very nice of you to donate negative 20 dollars to them!! How did you even do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Oh yeah i forgot to mention i had a halloween party with an optional cover all donated to unidos, raised about $100, I was expecting more given how many people came but oh well. I topped it up to 130.

• Locked thread