Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
$500 donated, in honor of Wheez The Roux.

I can get a screen cap when I get home Saturday.

Bonus $500 to Friends of Matenwa, that charity in Haiti goons gave to years ago.

CannonFodder has issued a correction as of 17:09 on Oct 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Thank you international Goons. Your currency with funny pictures and strange colors and sometimes made of plastic will go to a good cause.

Please keep in mind:

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

I would say just donate to the UK equivalent. Victims of sex crimes need help in every country even if the inspiration for this donation drive is the US elections.
This is also important. This is not a uniquely American situation and other countries have worthy charities.

Either way, gently caress Trump

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CannonFodder posted:

$500 donated, in honor of Wheez The Roux.

I can get a screen cap when I get home Saturday.

Bonus $500 to Friends of Matenwa, that charity in Haiti goons gave to years ago.

I am quoting to put in the screen cap now that it is Saturday, I am proving I sent money, this is not a post of new donation.

BTW, I LIED.

I AM SENDING FORTH A CHALLENGE TO THE FOOTBALL FUNHOUSE COLLEGE EDITION. I WILL MATCH THEIR DONATIONS UP TO $2000.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

a new study bible! posted:

I'm here because CannonFodder.

I'm with Her!

:cool:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
My mother was a teacher (now retired) and when I was in like 4th grade she had to go drive out into the country to tutor a young girl that was pregnant at 13 years old. The family didn't press charges against the 30 year old guy that raped the 13 year old girl because they didn't want to ruin his life. She was 13. It was rape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Just made my match of $441 from TFF. No screencap until Saturday.

• Locked thread