Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto
Sep 18, 2013

Pillbug

feel a tiny bit like it's nov 8 and I just voted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto
Sep 18, 2013

Pillbug

MongolArcher posted:

I'm due to get a bonus in my next paycheck, the 27th of October. I'll be donating then.

Bad things happened to me, and the worst of all, when I tried to tell my mother what happened, she slapped my face and screamed at me to shut up. She told me it was my fault.

So, I'm donating to try and keep this from happening to anyone else ever again.

Goddamn.

:glomp: This is the hug your mother should have given you. Maybe she was dealing with her own poo poo, but that's heartbreaking.

Manifisto
Sep 18, 2013

Pillbug
no toxx for me, but I dropped another :10bux: today

also because of this thread I knew to direct someone in need to RAINN, thanks thread

ththread

• Locked thread