Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Just finished it. Honestly, the first game was a much more compact and well-paced experience, but this one still got the most important thing right: the gun and swordplay. Yeah, I got sick of sitting in menus trying to customize weapons, and running around trying to loot chests that rarely had anything of value in them, but the action was still good. Wang is still funny. Double jumping owns, being ridiculously mobile is still awesome. The hubworld was pointless, and poo poo went too far towards Borderlands in design, but game is still probably an 8/10 for me.

I'll keep buying them if Flying Wild Hog keeps making them.

Oh, but gently caress them for that gotcha moment where Kamiko dangles talking to Hoji from beyond the grave over your head. That was a dick move, FWH. I miss the Broji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread