Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

...and we liked it that way.
Was Zilla supposed to be on a big TV screen when the girl was on the operating table? There was just a big white square looking down at the table and the henchmne ninjas appeared to be talking to it it so I assume it was a rendering glitch.

I've also got a coupla-pixels thin border on the bottom and right sides of the screen in both fullscreen mode and borderless windowed. I've seen a lot of dodgy rendering glitches so far; so I just updated my video drivers, hope that cleans some of it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

I really rushed through the tutorial mission, so I may have missed this if it was covered, but if you are using WASD you can double-tap W to sprint like you would in other FPS games where you would hold Shift. This is separate from the Dash move.

I didn't know there was a Sprint until I was playing it with a DS4 and clicked in the left stick. I don't see a way to bind the Sprint function to a distinct key on the keyboard, which is a minor annoyance for me because I use a G13 thumbstick for FPS games and double-tapping a joystick is too slow, but I'm confident that I'll get around this with macros.

Copper Vein
Mar 14, 2007

InfinityComplex posted:

Shadow Warrior 2 Patch Notes:

Shadow Warrior 2 ver. 1.1.1.0
- Added option to disable AlienFX (add -noalienware to properties->general->set launch options) in order to fix startup crashes on some configurations
- Fixed AlienFX crash on startup on some configurations

What in the gently caress is AlienFX?

• Locked thread