Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
Enjoying the game so far. I could not give a poo poo about the upgrade pickups though. It feels like this gameplay idea was half baked and not really thought through. I maxed out my character's item hoover skill making it even worse. I'm a the point where I don't even bother rotating them. They don't seem necessary to beating the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Zagrod posted:

Out of curiosity - which difficulty are you playing on?

Normal difficulty. I played with multiplayer on at 3 player difficulty for an hour or so. No one joined so I went back to single player.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Lemon-Lime posted:

How do you actually sell mods? They have a sell value but clicking the delete button just moves them to the junk tab, where they continue to show up as something I can slot into a weapon whenever I browse the mod list from the weapon UI.

The sell button is at the top left of the shop screens. I don't blame you on not seeing it. Its not in a very intuitive spot.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Geight posted:

I like the game's de-emphasis on the parts of Diablo I don't like (min/maxing item stats) but I do wish the UI didn't also follow that philosophy. Being able to tag stuff as junk is great, but I'd kill for a "sell all junk" button, for example.

I remember seeing a sell all junk button. It didn't do anything when I clicked it so I assume you have to tag stuff first.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
My main weapon is the two small plasma blades that shoot blade projectiles. They seem very overpowered.

• Locked thread