Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

I just realized that the music that plays inside Larry's is the music to Seppuku Station from OG Shadow Warrior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Did anybody answer or know if the stat boosts on weapons affect you only if you wield them or if you just have them on your weapon wheel?

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Shoehead posted:

Haha watch out for killing (too many?) rabbits.

420 kill rabbits erry day

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Jusupov posted:

How many times are you standing still in a game like this

That's just there as incentive to KEEP moving :haw:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Accordion Man posted:

Decided to pick this up now because I've heard nothing but good things and I bought the first game for like 10 bucks and I think they deserve more of my money for that as well.

Rather disappointed that my fears of Wang's character arc from the first game not sticking ended up being true, but it does play real well.

There's a part where Wang acknowledges that, spoilering just incase he can be kind of a dickhead when speaking to Smith. Smith says, paraphrased, "your path is not the one of silence and to walk differently would be a folly." It won't win any awards but it's nice.

If anyone is curious, the dialogue is after the side mission "Ninja'd Scrolls - Part 2"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

CJacobs posted:

8-15 hours is short??

Trilin posted:

Maybe my perception of game length is warped with all these open world games the past few years. Doom was 12ish hours? Did people think that was short?

I think that 8-15 is just about the right length for these type of action games. DOOM lasted the perfect length. Any longer and the action starts to wear thin.

• Locked thread