Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Supposedly you can grab a weapon early from the hub area above the ninja shop. Any tips on how to get to that window?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I had to jump off the head of the samurai armor instead; but I made it!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'm pretty sure that slowdown inflicts multiple hits on the enemy.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, I miss Hoji. I was really hoping they'd find a way to bring him back, but oh well. The gameplay is fantastic

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Alan Is More Upset posted:

Enjoying the game so far. I could not give a poo poo about the upgrade pickups though. It feels like this gameplay idea was half baked and not really thought through. I maxed out my character's item hoover skill making it even worse. I'm a the point where I don't even bother rotating them. They don't seem necessary to beating the game.

I just reset my gems between missions. Never felt a need to do so mid-gameplay

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

battlepigeon posted:

Awesome coop game though! To bad there aren't anymore than 3 player models to choose from.

And its a bit awkward that there are 2 male and only 1 female option...

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Jack Trades posted:

I wish you could turn off skills cause 99% of the times I do a Vortex it's by mistake.

Incidentally, is there a way to cancel a special melee move after starting to charge it?

Does switching to a new weapon work? That's what I do to get out of drawing an arrow I don't want to shoot.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

This game is both extremely good and comically bad at the same time. Story and dialog lines are some of the biggest heaps of trash I've seen recently, loading screen spelling mistakes, everything else rules. Gibs everywhere.

Was playing with a friend and for some reason when he joined my game he was completely invincible. Then we both fell down a tiny crevice on a side mission map that was deep as hell and din't have a kill plane.

Had to abort the mission to escape, and then Dragon Mountain was all stormy for some reason.

I ended up in that exact same crevasse, but was able to bunny hop my way out of it eventually.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Today I learned from a loading screen that the in game currency is called Zillyen. A multilayered pun if I've ever seen one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Awww, they also nerfed Auto Reload, and made it so you can't grab that Skull gun through the window

• Locked thread