Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

Oh, Ho-oh oh oh, oh whoa oh oh oh
I'll get 'em caught, show Oak what I've got

IMJack posted:

Revenge: Seems to be when you hit 0 HP, you get a few seconds of invulnerability and bonus damage before you fall dead
Seems kind of superfluous since second chance does that with an added chance of not dying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

IMJack posted:

Second Chance activates first, and it has a cooldown that extends past deaths. Revenge activates every time.
I guess Revenge would free up my amulet slot, and maybe I wouldn't blow myself up with point blank rockets like I've done with SC on occasion.

Different strokes I suppose!

Or is it Sputnik
Aug 22, 2009

RyokoTK posted:

Okay, I followed your advice and maxed out Elemental Shield... and I'm taking damage from auras still. So is "vulnerability reduced by 100%" not actually immunity like it seems to read?
Do you have one or more gems equipped that lower your elemental defense? That'll knock you under 100%.

• Locked thread