Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Can anyone spoil me (tag it for others if you want) how the hell I'm supposed to go upstairs where Hideo (the NPC that sells you poo poo) is? I can see a weapon icon in there but after a bunch of hours played I still can't access the 2nd floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thanks! I'm going to try get it now.

The game is awesome so far, I've been using mostly the normal shotgun, G36 (saving ammo upgrades own for it) and the semi auto grenade launcher for clearing packs. Got the G36 up to 34% ammo saving so sometimes the mag lasts twice as much if I'm lucky.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Soooo I farmed a bit of money to buy the minigun. Slapped all my ammo saving upgrades on it and now I have a 184 bullet mag with 34% ammo save and I can just fire forever holy poo poo. Changed the G36 to bullet piercing and damage to small enemies and this thing tears through trash enemies like anything. Weapons are drat fun to use unlike in SW2013 where meleeing was the best way to play.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

People forget that they had to buff SW1's weapons in a patch and you had to rely on your sword 90% of the time, even post-patch. Oh, in SW2 you can deal with orbs with a shotgun perfectly but SW1 threw flying enemies all day and you had useless weapons.

SW1 was an amazing game but SW2 has better shooting and it's even repayable with different skillsets.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Firstkind posted:

Some day someone in video games will discover what a slug does.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 did and... oh, these were glorious days. :allears:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I was away for a few days and can't see what they patched out. Did they really nerf the auto reload skill? :( It was my favorite skill since I could just juggle weapons and not bother with reloading at all.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

The Lone Badger posted:

At max level it's now '20' rather than '5'. Still useful, but you need several weapons in your rotation.

Well that's a huge nerf. It could have been fine with 10 seconds to be honest. I usually rotate between a semi auto shotgun, AR, minigun and end with either a grenade launcher or a pump action shotgun. I'm at home now so I can test it and well, if it sucks enough, will respec to something else.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

A Zweihander with 47% ammo save and some extra fire rate rules and clears out trash enemies in no time without having to worry about ammo.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Knowing Devolver, they made that trailer very specifically to deliver that burn on Polygon, and I am ok with that.

I agree. More even after their awesome DO4M gameplay video by someone who never played a videogame yet works for them.

Not the original video but with fitting music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3pQ0oO_cDE

Guillermus fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Oct 31, 2016

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Malek posted:

Game is too difficult like the power/eject buttons on a PS4.

To be fair, it's one of the things they changed in the PS4 Slim and PS4 Neo.

That doesn't make less stupid anyways.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This sure is a thing made by Flying Wild Hog, a christmas song:
https://soundcloud.com/musicimaginary/hug-the-hog

It isn't offensive at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I'm not really surprised that both Flying Wild Hog and People Can Fly both are keen to dick jokes and their studios are in Warsaw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH0KH9F4He8

And well, we have fresh wang memories in here.

Guillermus fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Dec 22, 2016

• Locked thread