Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

limaCAT posted:

Can you transfer stuff between saves? I want to start a normal mode game and use that equipment later, like in borderlands.
You can either start a new game on the same character slot (all your stuff carries over) or just change the difficulty on the resume game menu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

is it just me or does it sometimes feel like small bits of the story were cut out here and there? like, for example, after ameonna betrays you (which i'm not particularly a fan of, honestly) and you meet up with mezu, suddenly the twins are just hanging out in your place because why not i guess.
Yeah I was extremely confused by some of the leaps the story takes, like at the end of Flirty Fishing Part 1, the end goal is 'show the tape to gozu' despite not even getting photos because the photographer got away and then Wang just starts saying a bunch of poo poo to Gozu about the photographer releasing tapes if anything happens to them that no one even remotely mentioned before at any point in the side mission :confused:

In other news :unsmigghh:

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

Jack Trades posted:

I don't actually know if lvl 50 is max or not tbh, but there's a cheevo for getting to lvl 50.

Either way, I'm lvl 30 and I'm pretty sure the game is almost over so you won't be getting to lvl 50 just like that.
It's not the max, I'm lvl 66 at this point, I don't think there's a limit.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

Zagrod posted:

Quick non-scientific poll:

1) Did you guys meet this monster during the game?

2) (For people playing on Insane) - was the game difficult enough? Too easy or too hard?
I've gone through the campaign 3 times at this point and I've literally never seen this monster.

I think Insane only gets easy when you get the right stuff that make you do absurd damage and life drain but I also think instead of adjusting Insane difficulty there should just be a 5th & 6th difficulty :D

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
Why does Insane difficulty have a xp gain limit? :psyduck: Having it on the other difficulties I get but... ???

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
There was a recent patch that finally removed ('fixed') the level 96 cap, though at this point I'm just waiting for the update that adds a way to use the masumune orbs.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
I don't think there's a cap anymore. I'm at lvl 110 at the moment.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
I feel like I've broken this game into a million pieces

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

McKilligan posted:

So 2 electric gems, an explosive gem aaaand....something that increases critical chance/crit damage?

Also, goddamn at 9.1 radius. How many Orbs did you put into it?
1 electric 2 explosive 1 embeded crit/crit damage. Also 3 +crit armor orbs. They're all lvl 160 and up thanks to crafting

At this point I'm burning through soloing Insane 7/4-player so I think I'm.... done. Like there's nothing left to do except grind orbs I guess. Unless they add like Insane 20 or something.

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010
The weapon reward from the Christmas quest is the Nobitsura Kage :shepface:

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

Malek posted:

Wonder if we're going to revisit the same maps 3 times again and again like the full campaign :v:
The answer is.. yes.

The missions are just go here and kill stuff like every other mission in the game. It's stuff like "kill a bunch of Bunny Lords" or "kill toxic/elec/cold/fire-aura enemies" or "fight two elite enemies at once" etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

Okay, I followed your advice and maxed out Elemental Shield... and I'm taking damage from auras still. So is "vulnerability reduced by 100%" not actually immunity like it seems to read?
You'll still take dmg when you're right next to them but you won't get any DoT effects on you.

• Locked thread