Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
This game loving owns, darting around like a ninja with Freddy Krueger hands as my melee weapon is amazing, all the weapons feel fun to use (minus the starting SMG imo). I'm hype as hell to see what Flying Wild Hog adds post-launch.

My only thing is I feel like the powers are mostly forgettable, but I guess that's because I focused most of my stuff on melee and HP so I can cut more dudes up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
The starting shotgun in this game feels so good, especially when you're just dashing head first into enemies, shooting, and dashing away for another pass like some kind of beautiful falcon with a shotgun that is also making non-stop dick jokes

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
I just had the strangest bug. Booted up the game, which put me into the mission I had quit from (this is all normal/expected), and I got into a fight and then my movement...got all sticky/glitchy. It was only while I was on the ground but I had problems getting stuck on geometry and going up/down stairs. I have a video I recorded of it that I'll post when it's uploaded.

EDIT: Here's the vid link, hope someone can tell me what causes this. Haven't rebooted the game yet but I hope it gets fixed by that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5qqirTetco

The Jumpoff fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Oct 15, 2016

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Beat the game today, ended up with around 60-ish weapons total (including stuff in the shops). Game felt perfect on Hard, gonna start a new game on Insane.

I also noticed a QR code on one of the guns but I haven't been able to get a clear enough scan of it for it to do anything. Can someone with a better monitor/knowledge of doing this poo poo figure out where this leads? If you need the unedited photo let me know.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

The Lone Badger posted:

I feel like I'm always out of ammo. Not enough of it, save for the rare ammo shrine.

Do the SMGs just suck, or am I using them wrong?

I found them better for clearing trash or else you're throwing your ammo into a pit. However, you get an SMG with unlimited ammo later on from a sidequest I think (that can only slot common weapon mods) so having that handy means you always have a ranged option

• Locked thread