Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Thread music for this cool game that is good and also cool:
https://soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/sets/stan-bush-warrior-ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Peddle2thaMetal posted:

So if DOOM 4 and SW2 are available at the same price, which one should I get? Have played neither but am a child of old quakes, dooms etc.

In your case, definitely check out Doom 4 first.
I can't NOT recommend it to anyone that played FPSes in the 90s.

It invokes everything amazing about them in a tight gory package.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

https://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/shadow-warrior-2-alienware-dlc-giveaway

Cyberpunky blue skin giveaway.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I'm basically done opening chests at this point, gems don't really interest me at all and money pours out of baddies and secrets that I don't need them for that either.

I really wish there was an ARPG option of loot filters to determine what you auto-pick up and what you don't, as it is I just get bombarded with uninteresting trash loot all the time.
Also, bunny lord kills in coop don't give friends any loot... which is pretty drat bullshit.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Jack Trades posted:

You know that weapons do drop from chests every now and then, right? If not for that I would've (tried to) ignored them too.

Don't do this to me, I've been playing it for like 12 hours and never once got a weapon from a chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Kobogartimer posted:

This game is awesome, but I love shotguns, and I don't like the way shotguns work. They're effective, but you literally don't have to aim them. It feels like it just hitscans your entire screen and considers range.

Kobogartimer posted:

Even the melee weapons in this have to actually hit the mark. The shotguns aren't fun. It just looks and feels wrong and I want to have to aim when I play FPS. Not to mention that I'm pretty sure they have perfect pierce by default for some reason and just smite everything in front of you.

What the gently caress is wrong with you?

• Locked thread