Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

BlueGrot posted:

The previous one was clunky and bad. Is this clunky and bad?

Bitch what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Turtlicious posted:

I got to the ending.

The gently caress was that?

:(

That's some sopranos level bullshit.

Honestly the game felt incomplete to me. Like as if it was missing about 20% of it's cut-scenes.

On an unrelated topic, I honestly think that the first game (not the original) was better than the sequel. Pretty much everything new added to this game from the original one was a downgrade. Skill advancement/weapons don't feel as meaningful. Weapon/character upgrades in general feel tedious even if you do wait until you're done with the mission to gently caress around with them. Speaking of missions, although I'm relatively impressed by the verticality of the city PCG city levels, I would have honestly preffered them to be nice hand-crafted arenas. I guess I'll go check out Doom, since this is basically a better version of borderlands and that's not favorable comparison.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

No.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

You either a real badass ninja standing in a sea of your enemies corpses with your blood soaked swords/claws, ninja amulet equipped, and a staggering erection in your pants. Or you a bitch rear end fucc-boi.

• Locked thread