Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

As a grown man with an unashamedly juvenile sense of humour because my inner child is a petty, infantile prick, I'm just fine with the jokes and general characterisation I've run across in the game thus far (I just got done with the "hunt down monster bits and golden chrysanthemum" thing, so I know it's early on yet). I get that it's not everyone's cup of tea, but immature, off-colour humour is part of the British cultural identity and I'm having fun with it. :colbert:

I countered the Sidekick's anaemic performance by slapping Geminate Soul, a Component of Ice and a Robust Substance of Hurry in it but it's still mostly a very situational gun. That situation being "I feel like John Wooing the poo poo out of half a dozen Yakuza". I just got the Rippers, the Point Five-Oh and the Stick of Doom though, and they're pretty much covering all my bases. Life leech on the Rippers. Five-Oh has Doubled Ammo and a yellow Vulnerability gem for BLAMming mobs in the head like a Commissar. The latter's been turned into a Mighty charge shot boss ganker.

Can't wait to see what all the higher tier guns are like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

that's the 26th for you ungrateful secessionists

• Locked thread