Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Gonna buy this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

This new girl is no Hoji but so far I've enjoyed Wang's conversations with her.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I maxed out the stealth spell first for the 200% melee damage buff and so far it's been absolutely amazing. You can just walk next to a group of enemies or one of the bigger baddies and just destroy them with a fully charged melee move.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I found the Warrsaw in Wang's office on the caves second floor. Is that random?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I'm about halfway through and I'm still really enjoying the game but Wang being stuck in constant Turbo rear end in a top hat mode is starting to annoy me. Like 80 to 90 percent of his lines are him making GBS threads on someone. In the original Wang was a dumb guy who made bad jokes and while he was occasionally an rear end in a top hat that wasn't his only defining trait.

They also took the lack of enemy types criticism to heart from the first game. I'm constantly surprised that after already encountering what must be almost 30 different mobs I'm still coming across new ones in almost every mission.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Zagrod posted:

Quick non-scientific poll:

1) Did you guys meet this monster during the game?

I think I've seen that thing once so far. During the tea mission I think?

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Out of all the weapons the smgs and assault rifles are the only ones that I'd consider somewhat weak. You definitely don't need spreadsheets and hyper optimized load outs to do well in the game. I usually spend a few minutes between mission doing half assed gemming and the weapons have been fine so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Did one of the patches add a second reload animation to the gauss rifles or have I just somehow not triggered it even after 12 hours of playing? I'm pretty sure I've never seen the second animation until today and now I'm seeing it constantly.

• Locked thread