Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
I'm here for the wang bang.

I've been playing Shadow Warrior and completely forgot that this was released. Going to immediately cease that and begin this rad as poo poo looking game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
Having finally finished SW2013 this morning and moving on to this gem of a game, everything feels like a breath of fresh air. SW2013 as good as it is, can be a real slog and effectively boring to play towards the latter half. Guns are pretty bad and all I wanted to do was finish the story.

Shooting guns is fun, Lo Wang is fantastic, the jokes are fine, the movement is amazing (no more drat stamina!) and the whole package plays like a much more thought out game. On my nano I'm getting great performance, but some flickering and getting stuck in geometry here and there (got teleported into a wall and had to quit).

Game owns. Giant metal dong sword owns.

• Locked thread