Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool
I am digging this show because it makes me think of Shirobako but if the studio was run by total rear end in a top hat slimeballs instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

Zettace posted:

It's not the studio that's awful, it's the Producers. And if you remember, the Producers in Shirobako were pretty terrible people as well.

Haha you're right, I haven't figured out all the roles just yet. The studio does feel very just..."ugh let's just..let's just do this I guess.." in comparison to MusoAni though.

I am wondering if the Kansai VA girl will bring anything up about how bad the show came out to the staff. She is an anime fan and it drove her to drink. Angrily drink.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Also I did not mention but I love that Chitose is kind of a huge garbage person.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons

MJP posted:

Why is Koto so good here? She doesn't do much but provide a foil, it's just that she's so GOOD at being that down-to-earth foil. She seems experienced without being a veteran, grizzled without being bitter, and with such a titanic :3:

Sometimes, the best things in life can be found with merely a :3:

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
As a side note, did anyone feel the last episode kinda felt a little weirdly paced at parts? Like metal ray, I initially thought there was random flashback not a full on author breakdown. Things just seemed a little wonky, maybe I was just tired though who knows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
I am so conflicted because I know Chitose did all of this to herself. But at the same time, she is our terrible trash girl. Get out of here new girl. You can do it Chitose :(

• Locked thread