Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Every character is a terrible person and that makes this show amazing. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

In any other show I'd take Yae at face value because, you know, anime, but in this one she just comes off as fake as hell.

Koto is probably on the level though.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Erg posted:

the training sequence with uplifting music that ends with her meeting the bare minimum is amazing

It's great because we have a positive uplifting episode for once except that what it builds up to is that no one expects anything out of anime anyway so merely being not awful is good enough :allears:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Endorph posted:

the anime they made in shirobako owns

I'd enjoy watching a whole season of Exodus and then gladly complain about how stupid and nonsensical the ending was.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Chitose getting self-absorbed at all the Twitter attention even in the midst of the trainwreck of a show they watched really says it all, doesn't it.

She is the best.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I want to see more of Momoka and Kazuha's agents, they seem like a pair of cool people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Nanami is a likable main character, I can't wait to see how the story portrays her ascent of the voice actor industry.

• Locked thread