Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Or maybe the shock will make her continue to blame everyone but herself for her failure, and cool people like Koto will be able to have a larger role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Cowwan posted:

I don't like him, it feels less like encouragement and support and more like shoving to me. Not to say Gojou was doing a great job either.

On Chitose. She feels like the result of a dysfunctional system that rewarded her lovely habits. The bit where she started aping Kazuha's previous work and everyone praised her for improving comes to mind. Kuzu-p and his continued employment is an indicator of just how broken the system is. Chitose is definitely at fault for not trying harder mind you, but it's easy to lie to yourself when you half rear end something and get told it's great. I don't think she's in a position to learn from someone else at this point. She needs to properly fail before she gets it, but I don't know if that'll happen. Kuzu-p ran everything into the ground and he they still let him back in.

I don't feel like the system is really rewarding her lovely habits. If she paid attention to anyone other than herself she might notice that the other newbie VAs are getting more lead roles while she's been relegated to mob characters. And now after months of ignoring a manager who was constantly telling her she needs to shape up, she's ignoring a new manager who is constantly telling her to shape up.

That said, they shouldn't have been telling her at the beginning (before they even heard her act) that she was talented.

• Locked thread