Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the generic pv was great

flute girl is my wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Clarste posted:

I honestly can't tell if that PV was supposed to be good or bad, in-universe.
it seemed like it was supposed to have some well-drawn shots made specifically for the PV and then the actual stuff from episodes of the show was very generic.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Zwiebel posted:

Well, if this is how good anime is made then Shirobako technically didn't lie, because the anime they made in Shirobako were complete trash.
the anime they made in shirobako owns

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if you like this show's tone you should watch snafu too, it's p. much the same thing just a high school romcom instead.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

esselfortium posted:

:yeah:

Snafu is great, so far my favorite of the romantic comedies I've seen. Its viewpoint character is cynical as hell but the show's own perspective isn't at all, which is a pretty effective combination that allows it to have a lot of heart.
I like how hachiman assums everyone else is as lovely as him but really they're just normal kids, which means they're lovely sometimes and good people other times, and nobody is really vilified, even the people who do bad things

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I don't really see how you could parse the author scene as a flashback when the other guy is going "Ehhhh?" and there's the through-line of the nature documentary in the background connecting the scenes and placing them all at the exact same time.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

good ep. poor koto, tho.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Agronox posted:

DaVinci is... Zoglin and Squark, right? They are awesome.

davinci also has davinci in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

theGrooseofLegend posted:

If Shibasaki is suppose to be a big-name seiyuu, why doesn't she use that fact as leverage to get the jobs she wants?

"I'm loving Shibasaki Kazuha. Get me the jobs I want or I'll find another studio"

Or am I overestimating how much her name is worth?
she's a big name seiyuu, but there are plenty of big name seiyuu. her name gets her a lot of work, but it doesn't get her any bargaining power. if she doesn't play ball, they'll find someone who will.

• Locked thread