Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

This was real cool so far and I like the colors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

i love how fake they all are, chitose is a huge bitch who can't even pretend to be nice for more than 2 sentences, kansai girl is faking her whole kansai persona and yae has that dark blackish heart that brings fear to all

this whole thing is going off a cliff and it's gonna be awesome

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The Colonel posted:

i like how everybody just decides it's probably the best performance they're going to get out of her until she actually makes an effort to stop sucking

the training sequence with uplifting music that ends with her meeting the bare minimum is amazing

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Araki posted:

I like the meeting room scenes, they give get the feeling that a very Shirobako-esque scenario is unfolding just off-screen, but nobody's really bothering to tell the VAs about it.

Yeah, the last two eps starting with a scene that's basically "it got worse" is a great way to set the tone

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

that was amazing

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I'm dumb and didn't really understand what the spreadsheet at the beginning was about. Did it show Kuzu embezzling funds or just that they were out of budget before the halfway mark

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ohhhh okay cool

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The Colonel posted:

i'm going to destroy kuzu

holy poo poo this ep

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Triggerhappypilot posted:

Kuzu: a man with no self-preservation instincts.

sure he does, his instinct is throw Tawada at his problems

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Araki posted:

Tawada's essentially been put in charge of season 2, right? I'm kinda hoping that he manages to somehow manages to salvage that shitshow.

I thought he had but then Kuzu was still hanging around instead of loving off so who knows

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Someone post the tweet about how BD sales make up like 15% of the profit for a series

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

darkgray posted:

You don't believe success in BD sales is a reflection of a show's overall popularity in relation to other anime, I take it.

I was mostly just being annoying and picky about phrasing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

And I mean in the off chance you didn't know that factoid, ta dah! You know it now

• Locked thread