Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

this is not the show i was promised

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Davincie posted:

i liked this ep a lot, tons of good lols like the male va sitting alone drinking, chitoses awful acting, the sadsack ln author and chitose just generally getting owned

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

koto is beast girl

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

best*

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Space Flower posted:

i'm the lecherous niconico comments

peroperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperoperopero

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Endorph posted:

davinci also has davinci in it

very flexible

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

haha chitose gets so btfo at the end

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

cinderella girls....

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Dr. Cuddles posted:

chitose did nothing to deserve this

You're right, she did nothing to improve herself therefore she deserves what she reaped

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i like this new manager he seems airhgt i bet he'll set chitose down on the right trak

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

oh, hahahahaha

e: nvm this show managing to make me care about chitose a little bit now :(

Futaba Anzu fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Dec 11, 2016

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zettace posted:

Matsuoka manager (VA: Matsuoka) is pretty awesome and he's actually a lot more competent than he looks.

:yeah:
https://a.pomf.cat/qrrrhl.webm

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Space Flower posted:

is Yae a pure girl whom everyone is projecting their shameful flaws onto? or maybe she really does have a secret...

hm...

smoke weed

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Poil posted:

I really like Koto's :3: face for some reason.

Yes, she's not even hinting at having an opinion that the new girl is just being a manipulating bitch and putting on a cute perfect act or anything. :toot:

i think part of her depression is that she realized the new girl doesn't have any hidden motives. She's just truly a real fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Space Flower posted:

mfw it's a nanami episode

• Locked thread