Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This should be fun. Feels like it's going to be as if Shirobako was about a disaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Uh oh, this is starting to look like it might be one of those shows where deep down everyone has a heart of gold and they learn to overcome their deficiencies. C'mon, I want to see cynical untalented hack jerks! Without having to look in the mirror!

.Clash posted:

http://imgur.com/a/LwBC3 Second interview. I'm not going to get tired of these.

I love these too. Thanks for posting.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Well it was no Andes Chucky but

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
You guys are the best!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Zenostein posted:

* I think it's pretty funny that Chitose just flat-out repeats things Momoka says to her, because she doesn't manage it with nearly as much finesse as Momoka (also without the "…so my father says" escape valve), which echoes her method of acting. It's great!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

It really does feel like someone saw Funny Story and thought, "you know, I bet I could write a character viewers want to punch even more."

But Funny Story got his comeuppance. I don't think Kuzu-P will.

Speaking of which, I like how the ideal producer (Nabe-P) just seems to be a guy who drinks beer, dicks around on his phone, and plays mahjong all day.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
DaVinci is... Zoglin and Squark, right? They are awesome.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Chitose is such a poo poo. Stop being a dick to your brother! :argh:

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
TheHugBee translated the next "interview."

http://imgur.com/a/Fj27w

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
*collapses on couch, decides not to*

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
This did not quite live up to the promise of the early episodes ("Shirobako, but assholes") but it wasn't a bad watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

MJP posted:

Am I the only one who noticed that Chitose's drawer was full of the same fried egg shirt?

Biggest laugh of the episode I'd say. She really likes eggs!

• Locked thread